February 26, 2010

Briley's Lip Sync

Three Mile Creek held a lip sync for the entire school on Friday.  The kids have been practicing their song for over a month.  Briley has been really excited.  I wasn't sure if I was going to go, she didn't act to thrilled about the idea of me coming to watch her until the night before.  The morning of the lip sync, Grandma Elaine called to see how we were doing and I told her I was getting ready to go to the school and invited her to come.  Then at about 11:00 I got a phone call from Brian and he said that he was taking off work early so that he could go and watch her to.  We all showed up to watch her lip sync and surprised her.  It was fun and she did a great job!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment