February 26, 2010

So funny....

Well it was baggie book day again today and of course Samantha has to turn into her naughty little self as soon as we get to the school.  She kept climbing and pulling the books off of the shelves,and driving me crazy! I finally gave her a pencil and a piece of paper hoping that it would entertain her for at least a few minutes. 

When I am doing the books I have to mark off each one that I put in the kids bags so they know how has which book, I usually mark the book off on the sheet and stick the pencil behind my ear while I put the book in the baggie and seal it.

Samantha became very quiet after I gave her the pencil and I turned around to see what kind of trouble she was possibly getting into and this is what I found....
She was trying to put the pencil behind her ear just like me.  I was having a hard day anyway and this really made me laugh.
She ran around the rest of the time we were there with the pencil stuck in her ponytail.  Too cute!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment