December 11, 2009

Mother of the Year Award - NOT!

Samantha has been having a very bad week, she has had a runny nose and a cough all week and she will not let me out of her sight (I think it's because she is missing her dad, aren't we all!)  On Wednesday night we came home from taking the girls to dance, piano and pizza night at Grandpas and I brought her in the house and sat her (screaming her head off because I was setting her down) on the living room floor while I ran back out to the Van to get my purse I had left there.  When I came back in the house she was at the bottom of the stairs (that have no carpet on them because we are supposed to get new carpet next week) screaming her head off.  When I got down to her she had a bloody nose, bloody lip and instant bruise on her cheek.  Needless to say, I get the Mother of the Year award again this week. Here are a few pics of the morning after.






1 comment:

  1. Poor thing! I bet her head is so sore. If this is her first major fall, you're a great mom. And about missing Brian...Cry me a river!!! :)

    ReplyDelete