Sorry it has been so long since we updated the blog. We had a very interesting and busy December! Brian left me and the girls for 2 weeks to go TDY for work. The day he left the microwave died! I didn't realize how much I really use it until I didn't have it. Thanks Mom and Dad for saving us all from our Popcorn cravings and giving us a new one for Christmas! I love it! - even if I didn't cry when I opened it ;) (just teasing Jordan). We are so very close to finishing the basement! Brian has worked so hard and we are finally able to enjoy it. Thanks Brian, We love you! and we love our new basement!!! We have moved ALL of the toys and the TV downstairs and Briley finally got her own room. She loves it now but both her and Rachel were a little unsure the first couple of nights that they weren't sleeping in the same room. When Brian moved the computer to the basement something went wrong and the motherboard got fried (dang static electricity)- that would be the reason we haven't posted in a while! It has taken several weeks and money we didn't have but we finally have it back.
Here are some pics from Christmas.
Briley went on her first ice fishing adventure with her dad. They went to Mantua and she had a ball! I think it must be in the genes because I can not fathom what is so fun about standing on a frozen lake FREEZING to death to catch a fish but she liked it and insists she wants to go again. Rachel wanted to go until it came time to get ready and then she decided it would be more fun to stay home with Mom and Samantha. Maybe next time.
We spent New Years day with my family - the kids were sledding behind the 4-wheeler in the pasture (THANKS Uncle Spencer and Uncle Marc) ALL DAY! I stayed in the house where it was nice and warm and peeked out the window every once in a while. They had so much fun and were so TIRED by the time we got home!
We had great holidays and enjoyed every minute we spent with our families.
I can't believe January is already half over. Time seems to be flying by! It will beValentines Day before we know it.
I think you might have cried over your microwave if you opened it one day to cook something and mice had made a nest inside it with all the other things you own in it too!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL, I will never live it down, will I! :):)
Glad you got your computer fixed!