When we went to SEP conference a few weeks ago for Briley her teacher gave me this paper Briley had written. They had a writing assigment on Martin Luther King day and this is what Briley turned in.
It's kind of hard to read so I am going to type it out so that we can always remember what she wrote.Briley Blanchard
1-18-11
I have a dream...to be a billionare. I will have a big house and ten maids. I will have a house and barn. I would also get a dog, and I would spoil it. I would go to fancy restaurants and go to the movies and go to the store all the time. I also would go fishing when I can. And hunting in the hunting season. I would take my dog on a run every day in the spring, summer and fall. I would go hiking every once in a while too! It would be fun. But I wouldn't buy expensive stuff and blow all my money. I also would work hard. It would be fun but hard the same time. I would also donate money to charity, and give some to my parents and sisters. I would try my best at it and become a zillionare. It would be hard.

I want to be a billionaire too!
ReplyDeleteShe is way too cute!!!
ReplyDelete