Rachel is going to 1st grade. She had her end of year Kindergarten program last week. She did such a cute job singing. I can't believe that she is already big enough for first grade.
Don't know if she will make it because she will have to get up and dressed before 10 am but I guess we will worry about that in the fall.
Here are some pictures of her program.
This one is of her in her classroom before the program.
Rachel with her friend Malena in Mrs. Seely's chair before the program started.
The program...
Love her face in this one.
This is a picture that Rachel drew for me of her on the stage. I love that she drew the stairs she is standing on, the flower in her hair and the stars on the curtain behind her. You did a great job Rach, Love you!!!!

I seriously can't believe she's in 1st grade either! It seems like it was just yesterday when I was taking baby Briley to the zoo because you were going in to have Rachel. Crazy!!!
ReplyDelete