September 17, 2011

Samantha's 3rd Birthday

Samantha had her 3rd birthday.  She has grown up so much over the summer and has become very independent.  Samantha thinks she is the boss at our house.  She has 4 of us waiting on her constantly.  Her big sisters love her and she loves them.  She is very loveable and always wants to give everyone a "wub".  If the girls (including our neighbor Reese) leave for the bus without giving her a "wub" in the morning she has a total meltdown. 

Samantha loves to play barbies and she loves her baby dolls, it is even better if she can talk Briley and Rachel into playing with her.  Because she loves Barbies right now I thought I would make her a Barbie cake for her birthday.  When I showed her a picture of the cake with the doll in it (the cake being the dolls skirt) she informed me that she did not want that kind of cake because Barbie's hair would get in her cake.  So we went to Walmart to pick our something for her cake.  She insisted on these 2 dolls that are skateboarding and riding a scooter.  I know that she fell in love with the doll on the scooter because she has just learned to ride a pink scooter herself.  So here is a pic of the cake that I came up with.  I am not a professional by any means but at least she got her Barbie cake.






Presents....












Happy Birthday Baby Girl!  We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Sam is darling I Can't believe how big she has gotten. That's a cute idea for the cake.

    ReplyDelete