Rachel was chosen to be student of the week in her class this week and has been so excited about making her poster. It took her HOURS to color it and get it just the way she wanted. Here is a picture of her getting ready to get on the bus and take it to school.
Here are the answers she wrote to the questions on the poster. Some of them are pretty funny and some of them really surprised me.
When I grow up I want to be...a dentist.
My favorite color is...Red.
My favorite food is...Ice Cream.
My favorite book is...Pinkalicious.
My favorite sport is...dancing.
(She takes after her dad and cannot stand any sports that you have to use a ball for.)
My favorite thing to do at school is...recess and listen to Mrs. Seely read stories.
My favorite thing to do at home is...ride my skooter and play with my Barbies.
I am a star because ... I can skip rocks better than anyone in my family. (You should see this kid fling a rock into Flaming Gorge. Simply amazing.)
I can show others I care by...Being their friend.
3 super cool facts about me...
1. I love to swim in my pool.
2. I have 2 sisters.
3. I love my Barbies.
These were all her own answers. I am really proud of her and hope she has fun being student of the week.
I can show others I care by...Being their friend.
3 super cool facts about me...
1. I love to swim in my pool.
2. I have 2 sisters.
3. I love my Barbies.
These were all her own answers. I am really proud of her and hope she has fun being student of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment